We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Bush intercontinental

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Peoria, Az
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near Bush intercontinental

What is a good hotel to stay at near IAH for one night? I was thinking about Quality Inn. I want a place where there is a restaurant, bar and music for dancing.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Robb

MST
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Bush intercontinental

There is a nice DoubleTree on JFK Blvd which is about one mile from the terminal and has all the amenities you requested. Be careful where you stay around that area. The Greenspoint Area is not terribly safe after dark. Hotel Sofitel is also nice and is closer to Greenspoint but would be OK if you did not venture out after dark.

Peoria, Az
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Bush intercontinental

Thanks for the reply. Now you have me concerned. Is this not a safe area? I really have not thought too much about going out at night. If the bar has music for dancing I would not have to go out at night. Do you think the Quality Inn is not a safe place to stay?

Thanks,

Robb

MST
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Bush intercontinental

The Quality Inn would be fine but I was not aware they had a bar and music for dancing. If the hotel says it does then that place would be fine. I did not mean to concern you but just to let you know the area. I have booked hotels in areas that "sounded good" and "looked good on the internet" only to find when I got there that the area was not so nice.

Peoria, Az
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Bush intercontinental

I appreciate your concern. It is definitely worth listening too since you know the area and I do not.

Please send me an E-mail at billsrobb@prodigy.net and let me know any other information I will need.

Robb

RMM
Saint-Antoine, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Bush intercontinental

I am also looking for a hotel to stay near IAH for one night for two females, during early April 2005? Does anyone have any experience/information with Best Western Intercontinental Airport Inn, located at 7114 Will Clayton Pkwy, Humble, and/or do not hesitate to give me other names of safe hotels to stay.

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Rosie

6. Re: Hotel near Bush intercontinental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2009, 16:16