We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Houston area accommodations for one month

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Houston area accommodations for one month

Hi, I am looking for a furnished apartment, 1 bedroom is fine, but must have high speed internet. Needing August 16 2009 through Sept 16, 2009. it really doesn't matter where in Houston, but looking for somewhere safe and affordable. Anyone know of any leads? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
476 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Houston area accommodations for one month

Hi PW,

Not sure what your budget is, but this site has some of all price ranges:

sublet.com/town_rentals/…midtown_rentals.asp

The ones on West Gray would be in a good area; lots to walk to, nightlife and safe (You need to be aware of your surroundings Anywhere in H-town, at night...no diff than any other big city...but Midtown is generally low crime.

Hope this might help!

Let me know a price range, and I can come up with a few more.

ciao,ciao,

Cupcake

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
548 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Houston area accommodations for one month

Try the AMLI website, http://www.amli.com/apartments/houston/ or telephone them based on contact numbers on the web site.

AMLI did offer furnished apartments by the month, and I presume they still do given the soft apartment market.

Many of the other large operators on this style apartments probably have similar programs, such as Camden and the like

ohio
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Houston area accommodations for one month

Hi, I also have been looking for an apartment in Houston for those same dates. There are many to choose from. I have been looking near the Med center. The medical center MD Anderson gave me a book of apartments and info. You may want to check their website under lodging/apartments.

I've heard good things about Archstone, Brompton Court,Promenade Herman Park, The Amalfi at hermann Park, and Greenbriar to name a few. You may try a a corp. leasing comp. like Premier Corporate Housing. Most places offer free shuttle service.

4. Re: Houston area accommodations for one month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2010, 05:16