We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I find sometimes similar to Santee Alley(LA) in Houston?

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Can I find sometimes similar to Santee Alley(LA) in Houston?

Can I find sometimes similar to Santee Alley(LA) in Houston? Where I can find the some kind of items....

lew
houston, texas
Level Contributor
832 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I find sometimes similar to Santee Alley(LA) in Houston?

Closest thing I can think of might be 19th street in the Heights, or Harwin Avenue.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
520 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I find sometimes similar to Santee Alley(LA) in Houston?

Hi A,

I Love Santee Alley! One of my BFF's lives in Studio City, we go every time I visit her.

Harwin is Definitely the Santee of Houston! Clothing, purses, bling, sunglasses, shawls...great prices, too. Please see my post above this one, about info on Harwin.

You can find Charming Charlie stores around Houston too, but if they are Not on Harwin, they Are about 20% higher in price.

cc,

cupcake

3. Re: Can I find sometimes similar to Santee Alley(LA) in Houston?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2011, 06:16