We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

houston !!!!

Durham, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
houston !!!!

Well its this month me and my family are goin to Houston for a week still dont no what to pack as iv never been before and people say the weather changes all the time STRESSED !!!!! can any 1 help me as i have a baby as well n need to know if its gonna be hot or cold !!!!

Also i would like to go to a ranch to do some horse riding can any 1 tell a good place ??

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,226 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: houston !!!!

Yes, the weather does change here easily this month. The week before you travel, check weather.com for Houston and you'll get an idea. A perfect example, Friday we were in the mid 70's, Saturday 50's, with low of upper 30's, today back to the upper 60's and up to near 80 on Wednesday.

Pack for layering, in case we get a cold day or two during your stay. Air conditioners run all the time in Houston, so you'll want to have a blanket for the baby always and a jacket for restaurants.

I don't know of any horse-back riding ranches in Houston. The nearest I know of are in Bandera, west of San Antonio.

Durham, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: houston !!!!

Thanks for the info ,could you also tell me if there is a rodeo we get to houston the 27th for a week !!!!!

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,226 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: houston !!!!

You'll have just missed our rodeo, which ends on March 20th.

lew
houston, texas
Level Contributor
844 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: houston !!!!

http://www.horseridingfun.com/

5. Re: houston !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 09:15