We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Experience - IAH Airport

East Gwillimbury...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Great Experience - IAH Airport

I just wanted to share this with the Forum:

I had 2 connecting flights at George Bush Intercontinental airport last weekend and I gotta say...

Not only was the airport well laid-out and clean, but the staff were all super friendly, helpful and professional - From security crew to shop & restaurant workers The mono-rail between terminals was really frequent and effective and lines moved really quick everywhere.

I've been around the block a bit (as my travel map can attest to). While Schipol Airport in Amsterdam may be a "prettier" major hub in all my journeys, overall, I have to say that IAH was the BEST "airport experience" I've ever encountered...anywhere.

You should be very proud, Houston!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
447 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Experience - IAH Airport

Thanks, for the compliments. When I travel, I am very happy to only be 15 minutes from IAH. The rest you mention is a delightful bonus.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Experience - IAH Airport

Thank you for the post and comments

Houston-Lisbon-Rio...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Experience - IAH Airport

Greetings,

Thanks for the airport review!

It's nice to read good things about IAH.

I travel abroad often and have always enjoyed my departures and arrivals from and into the G.B. Intercontinental airport; especially when compared to my experiences at other more chaotic and stress-filled airports.

Thanks again,

George B.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Experience - IAH Airport

Thank you for sharing your positive review of our airport!

5. Re: Great Experience - IAH Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 19:19