We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tasting

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dc
Level Contributor
83 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tasting

Hi Houston experts,

I will be visiting Houston in the first week of March and staying near the Galleria. I would love to find some place for wine tasting nearby. Also need recommendation for sushi joints!

Thanks

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tasting

I have never been to one but The Tasting Room (there are two in that general area) might be it. The closest winery that I know is Saddle Creek close to Austin (about a two hour drive).

As far as Sushi - Blue Fish, Sasaki, Kaneyama to name a few. In the past three to four years we have seen hundreds of new suhi bars come up and most with nice decor and fusion rolls. I am not really into it so the ones I named are the old traditional ones.

dc
Level Contributor
83 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tasting

Thanks so much for your suggestions.Will try out the Tasting Room

Mike

3. Re: Wine tasting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 10:22