We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping - Target, Bed Bath & Beyond near HOU

Gurnee, Illinois
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Shopping - Target, Bed Bath & Beyond near HOU

Making plans to bring our daughter to Rice in August. I want to stay in a suburb near a Target & Bed, Bath & Beyond that is safe. Need to do shopping for a day or 2 before school starts. We are flying into Houston Hobby Lobby. Any hotel suggestions? Budget wise, I prefer something like a Hampton Inn.Thanks.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,185 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping - Target, Bed Bath & Beyond near HOU

I would stay in or near the Galleria area. Lots of shopping and dining options and BBB and Target are not too far away.

There is a Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Doubletree and Embassy Suites all in the Galleria area. There is a Hampton Inn, but a bit further away from the main shopping area.

Welcome to Houston!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping - Target, Bed Bath & Beyond near HOU

You can also stay in the Clear Lake area (South of Hobby) or Humble (North of Hobby and closer to IAH). Both of these suburbs are good but you will need a car to get around. In Humble you will find a Hampton Inn plus others and also the Target, Bed Bath and Beyond plus others.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
548 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping - Target, Bed Bath & Beyond near HOU

I suggest you try Residence Inn Houston-West University, 2939 Westpark Drive, Houston 77005. West University is within the center of Houston, but has a high end suburban feel to it with many popular retail, dining and related venues to serve the population. This hotel is also close to Rice, a 10 minute drive in none rush hour. A BB&B is about 2 miles away, at Kirby and Alabama and a Target is near the corner of San Felipe and Loop 610.

4. Re: Shopping - Target, Bed Bath & Beyond near HOU

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 11:41