We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel <$100 near IAH w/ shuttle & breakfast?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
552 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
best hotel <$100 near IAH w/ shuttle & breakfast?

my wife and i have an overnight layover and would like something <$100 that offers a shuttle service to/from IAH. My domestic flight is at 7:35AM, so the shuttle needs to leave early, too.

Any good places have these things available including breakfast? I'm learning towards the La Quinta Inn Bush IAH South. Anyone recommend this place or have another recommendation?

Thanks!

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel <$100 near IAH w/ shuttle & breakfast?

I've not stayed at any of these, but I think the La Quinta would be fine. Check reviews for any of these.

La Quinta, Hilton Garden Inn and Comfort Suites all on JFK Blvd.

A bit further away, but with shuttles are the Country Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites, Wingate, Comfort Suites and Holiday Inn Express on N. Sam Houston Parkway East

Welcome to Houston!!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel <$100 near IAH w/ shuttle & breakfast?

Hi Kimchi,

This is definitely one of the best in the IAH area; not only one of the newest hotels, but the TA reviews are really good..and there's no one better at Honesty in reviews, than TA!

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g56003-d1573321…

very close to iah, and very comfortable!

cc,

Cupcake

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotel <$100 near IAH w/ shuttle & breakfast?

Hi Kim,

just noticed the prices there can be steep, try the Hampton Inn near there, as well:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g56003-d631349-…

you can look for discounts here on TA, at Dealbase.com, and expedia, as well.

hope your trip goes well!

cc,

Cupcake

Houston, Tx
Level Contributor
74 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best hotel <$100 near IAH w/ shuttle & breakfast?

Looking for the same, but also want to leave my car for 10 days or so while travelling. Several hotels used to allow this with no charge. Any idea which ones still do?

5. Re: best hotel <$100 near IAH w/ shuttle & breakfast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Houston