We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

George Bush airport suite

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
George Bush airport suite

Hi,

I am looking for a hotel near the airport that has suites. We are a couple with my elderly mother so we would like 2 rooms for privacy. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
3,616 posts
347 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: George Bush airport suite

Paja--

If, while in tripadvisor.com, you go to Houston, then click on Hotels (across the top banner), it will bring up all the hotels in Houston. Select the airport area, with hotels offering suites, and you'll get everything in the area (including, I'm sure, some that don't offer suites). The one bit of advice I think everyone will offer you is to stay away from Greenspoint Mall, as it's not the safest part of town.

You may need to contact the individual hotel/hotel to make sure they have what you want.

Good luck.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,446 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: George Bush airport suite

Just wanted to say that before you book something, make sure how that property defines a suite. Some are just a half wall partition in between the bedroom portion and the sofa bed portion. If you want a seperate room with door to close like I book at Embassy Suites in San Antonio then make sure that is what you are booking. I just looked and there is no ESuite near airport.

Also, some suites have door closing, but the other room has no bed. It is just a living room, some chairs, a desk, perhaps a sofa bed (like Embassy Suites) or you could order a rollaway.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: George Bush airport suite

You might be better of by getting two rooms with a connecting door. I think the airport Marriot has it. To find a real 2 bedroom suite you will have to go to the galleria area or maybe downtown.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: George Bush airport suite

Thanks for your advise. Yes, that is my worry is that not all suites are actually suites. And if I try to book on-line asking for adjoining rooms is "subject to availability". But the Marriott is a good idea, I will phone them. Any others that you know of that have connecting doors that I could phone?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: George Bush airport suite

I think the LaQuinta on JFK has suites.

6. Re: George Bush airport suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:16