We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

Cairo
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

Hello, I need help with how to reach Katy Mills outlet. I won't have a car while in Houston so is there any bus companies that offer tours to Katy Mills and/or premium outlets?

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
7,155 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

Take taxi as I have not heard of any organized/public transport to the outlets. However, the easiest (and cheapest?) would be to rent a car.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
768 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

Suggest you rent a car - driving in Houston will be very similar to what you're used to at home :-)

Rob

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,596 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

You don't say where you will be staying. From almost anywhere a taxi ride to Katy Mills would be terribly expensive and it would be very difficult to find a return--you would have to try to make arrangements with the driver who took you there. For Katy Mills, or any of the other outlet malls in the vicinity, the easiest and cheapest way to get there is to rent a car, as per the above posts.

Cairo
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

Thank u, can u advise me on where to rent a car from inside the city, or do I have to go to the airport for that?

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
7,155 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

Where are you staying in town? The major car rental companies have muliple places you can pick up/drop off the rental car in town. Google is your friend.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
4,574 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

If you are already staying in town, rent from a "local" location away from the airport. Much cheaper. The airport rentals include taxes so that out of towners pay for our sports stadiums.

7. Re: Getting to Katy Mills/Premium outlet??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 05:16