We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Munich in Houston

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27,670 posts
538 reviews
Save Topic
Bar Munich in Houston

Has anyone been to this place yet? I was thinking about giving it a try, but I see no reviews about it on Tripadvisor yet.

Here is the site. http://www.barmunich.com/bier/

Edited: 21 January 2014, 05:32
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,160 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar Munich in Houston

There were a lot of "mixed" reviews on both yelp and urbanspoon. Why not try it out and write a review?

Houston, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar Munich in Houston

Yes, I have been here a few times. It is nothing special, but does have Hofbrauhaus beer among other German varieties. They also play soccer matches, etc so I can see it being a popular hang out for expats. There are much better and more eclectic bars in the mid-town area of Houston where this bar is located.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar Munich in Houston

Hi J,

Looks like a cool place, especially if you love German beer:

www.yelp.com/biz/bar-munich-houston?nb=1

Cheers!

cc,

cupcake

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27,670 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar Munich in Houston

I went here on Saturday, had the Hofbrau Oktoberfest beer and that was about it simply because the crew I was with was ready to go as there is no parking around the area without having to pay to park. We went to 3 different places this night so we were not interested in having to pay to park somewhere.

5. Re: Bar Munich in Houston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:27
Get answers to your questions about Houston