Hello Texas, My family and I are considering to move to Texas with the next year or so. I would like to know the difference between Dallas vs. Houston and which one of those cities is a better location to move to. Here is what I'm looking for:
1. Job Market:
First off, how is the job market in general? I'm working on my degree in both video production and graphic design. My mom is in the banking industry and has her real estate licsence and my brother is into the music scene and visual arts. Does Houston or Dallas have a Job market for all these things?
2. Which city supports the Arts more? This includes visual arts, music and film
3. Which city has better opportunity for starting a business?
4. Which city is better where cost of living is concerned, especially home prices?
5. Which city has better weather?
I know both cities are hot, but which one is more manageable?
6. Which city has the worst crime?
7. Which city has the best entertainment and more things to do leisure wise?
8. Which city is popular with celebrities?
9. Which city has a more diverse population and diverse culture?
10. Which city has better school districts?