We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Seafood Restaurant in Clear Lake Area

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
restaurantchef
2 posts
Save Topic
Great Seafood Restaurant in Clear Lake Area

Where do you guys go for good gulf seafood in the Clear Lake, Houston area? I Have tried some areas like pappaduex but I really didnt like it that much.

MY WebPage:

associatedcontent.com/article/831309/best_se…

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Seafood Restaurant in Clear Lake Area

As you can imagine Houston has hundreds of restaurants. Best web site is www.b4-u-eat.com. If you want somewhat formal - then try Pesce, Cafe Annie, Capital Grille or further north from Houston -Chez Nous. Good food no ambiance, Connie's Sea Food (the one on Wayside) and Tampico (Airline). Also, Fung's Kitchen has excellent food. In between, Massa's and McCormick & Schmick's. Gaido's in Galveston is the only one I know in that part of town. Kemah is all Landry's owned or Pappas (as Pappaduex. From the Pappa's family restaurants, Pappas Steakhouse is the best, but have not been there for a while (and yes they serve seafood). Hope this helps.

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Seafood Restaurant in Clear Lake Area

Top Water Grill, just south of Kemah in Bacliff has great seafood. It's not the run of the mill Landry's type and has a great atmosphere right on the bay.

3. Re: Great Seafood Restaurant in Clear Lake Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Houston