We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Suggestions in Humble/Houston Area

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
82 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Suggestions in Humble/Houston Area

I will be visiting the Houston area staying in Humble next week from March 28th until the 1st of April covering the Shell Houston Open.

Looking for some good restaurant suggestions in that general (Humble) area that are favourites of the locals or that you would recommend to try out while we are there.

I read on TA about a place called Saltgrass, a steak house that seemed to look pretty good. Any experience at this restaurant?

Any ideas help, thanks in adavnce.

4 replies to this topic
knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Suggestions in Humble/Houston Area

Saltgrass is pretty good, has lots of variety.

Chipotle Mexican Grille and Papasito's Mexican in front of Deerbrook Mall are favorites.

Carrabba's Italian is at Kingwood Drive, east of Highway 59 north.

Mo's BBQ on FM1960 - AVOID

Pappa's Seafood is real good

Welcome to Houston!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
82 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Suggestions in Humble/Houston Area

Thanks for the tips knr. Looking forward to the week there.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Suggestions in Humble/Houston Area

If you want something fancy Chez Nous or Sorrento. Other than that, Itallianos, Chimichuri, Amedeos, Red Curry & Sushi (Thai and Japanese), Ginger Cafe (Japanese), Asian Bistro to name a few. All these are one of a kind. Then you have the chains plus the Pappas family (very good).

One place that might be fun in the eve is Kings Harbor on Lake Houston Pkwy. There a four or five restaurants (incl Chimichuri) plus a wine bar right by the water (Lake Houston). Nice and relaxing. If you need more specifics let us know.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
82 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Suggestions in Humble/Houston Area

Thanks for all of those suggestions, Kingwood1811. I will look into those for sure.

The Kings Harbor looks to be a plce we will have to check out as well. I like the idea of the wine bar right on the water. Being from a beach community. I like being right on the water relaxing after a long day.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Reply to: Restaurant Suggestions in Humble/Houston Area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Humble