We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B and Thanksgiving dinner near Kerrville?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
57 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
B&B and Thanksgiving dinner near Kerrville?

We will be in Kerrville on Wed., 11/26, and are looking for a fun place to go to spend Wed. nite, (have attractions suitable for 7 + 12 year-olds with parents) and then go somewhere else for Thanks giving dinner. We found one B&B in Stonewall with access to Lost Maples, perhaps, but they are booked and the dinner is fixed (which won't accomodate one lacto-ovo vegetarian). Willing to travel some, but would prefer it not too far (although we will be heading back to Round Rock after dinner). Any ideas?

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,889 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B and Thanksgiving dinner near Kerrville?

Not sure if this will work for the vegetarian but it might

www.rivenrockranch.com

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
57 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B and Thanksgiving dinner near Kerrville?

That sounds great! I called and left a voice mail and am waiting to see if they have any availability. Thanks so much.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,889 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B and Thanksgiving dinner near Kerrville?

You might see texas27 there- I mentioned it to her/him as well. Wherever you end up, I hope you will write a report- we all live vicariously through those who get out and about, especially in the Hill Country.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
57 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B and Thanksgiving dinner near Kerrville?

I called the ranch and asked if there was anything to "do" there. They said to have a picnic by the river. Anything else you'd recommend?

5. Re: B&B and Thanksgiving dinner near Kerrville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Kerrville