We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LaQuinta McKinney

Northern California
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
LaQuinta McKinney

Can anyone tell me if the new LaQuinta on Henneman is a new construction hotel or if it's just a re-brand? I am looking to stay in McKinney soon, but will stay at the LQ in Allen if the LQ in McKinney is yucky. Thank you very very much!!!

Mckinney, TX
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LaQuinta McKinney

Just came across this, not sure if you need to know any more! It's a brand new build, but I don't think it's open yet. Hope that helps.

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: LaQuinta McKinney

Yes it is brand new. Only been open about month in a half or so. I have stayed there and its very clean.

3. Re: LaQuinta McKinney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about McKinney
Recent Conversations