We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glyfada Hotels_6 June 2008

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Glyfada Hotels_6 June 2008

I am surprised to find that many hotels in Glyfada mentioned on this Forum, and those with rates less than Euro 120 per night, are fully booked for One Night on 6 June 2008. (We are departing for Corfu on 7 June morning ). We also want to stay for One Night on 14 June 2008 (arriving from Corfu on morning of 14 June and departing for Delhi 15 June morning).

Any suggestions please? Regards

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glyfada Hotels_6 June 2008

im also suprised..it is not logical...seems there is a problem with reservations...if you can call them would be the best way to make a booking....it is impossible to be everything booked....i tried several days even during winter and seems fully booked

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glyfada Hotels_6 June 2008

or even better send them an email

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Glyfada Hotels_6 June 2008

Thanks again, gas, for your suggestion.

I see your point - both Emmantina and Fenix show up as full on this date and quite a few others as well. Best wishes

4. Re: Glyfada Hotels_6 June 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Glyfada