We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: Is Meadow Gardens Golf Course not a Restaurant?

Powell River, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
Re: Is Meadow Gardens Golf Course not a Restaurant?

I would like to see the Meadow Gardens Golf Course included in the dining section for Pitt Meadows. We have just celebrated a 90th birthday for my Mom at the Meadow Gardens Golf Course yesterday. I would highly recommend the food there. The ambience and the staff were great. It was recommended by another tripadvisor poster and I thank them very much. We had the loft area and due to the time of the year it was open for business but there were only a couple of others eating upstairs where the celebration was being held. Our children did a fabulous job of decorating the room with pryamids of 90 brightly coloured balloons and adorned the 2 large tables with 2 dozen freshly potted plants in heart canisters so that the guests each got one to take home as a memory of the event. We were more than happy with the staff, Claire and Andrea were very helpful and accommodating.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,029 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re: Is Meadow Gardens Golf Course not a Restaurant?

Hi angeliclovebug44;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. Posting a suggestion such as yours on a forum is NOT a way of requesting a new listing.

I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “How to alert us of an attraction, restaurant or accommodation listing we don't have”. The last line on the page reads;

"To write a review or request a new listing, click here to get started." You need to click on the "click here" in blue text, on that page.

tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_alert_us_of_an_a…

FYI...there is a link to the Help Centre at the bottom of every page.

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

Best Regards

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Re: Is Meadow Gardens Golf Course not a Restaurant?

Glad to hear the celebration worked out well for you-Thanks for posting back!

3. Re: Re: Is Meadow Gardens Golf Course not a Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2011, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Pitt Meadows