We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skyservice...curious about their service

Montreal
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Skyservice...curious about their service

Flying to Cayo Coco with Skyservice. I have heard mixed reviews. Has anyone flown with them lately? I would appreciate any comments.

Southern Ontario
Level Contributor
236 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

They are fine: Nothing fantastic,just the usual standard flight. For the 3 or 31/2 hours that you are in the air all will go well. Focus on Cayo Coco. Don't even give getting there a thought.

Southern Ontario
Level Contributor
236 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

P.S. "Go Leafs Go"

Calgary
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

"Blah" service, however as Sand said they are just there to get you to your vaction and back home. You get your food, your drinks and you get to your destination...Just don't look for service with a smile or any excitment. Hopefully they have a movie during the flight and it is a good one, it was the best way I found to pass the time...(5$ headsets and can be used for the return flight) I flew Sky Service last month to Mexico and found it was the worst flight I have ever been on, however I would fly with them again as I just need them to get me where I want to go.

Calgary
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

P.S. "Go Flames Go"

Montreal
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

Thanks to my fellow hockey fans for their posts.

I appreciate your feedback!

"Go Habs Go"

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
706 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

They use to be one of the best but we flew them last year and it was BAD....40 people got sick on the plane because it hadn't been cleaned properly. Having said that It's probably a one-off so we are going with them again in 10 days.

GO SWITZERLAND GO!!! lol

Olympic hockey can be so depressing....

ont
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

Is Skyservice a pain in the a** about luggage wt as I have heard??

Do they look close at your carry on and even your purse to make sure it is within regulation???

Montreal
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

LikenDSun...I will be there with my family from March 3rd to the 10th. We are staying on the Emperador side of the resort.

Montreal
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

LikenDSun..forgot to mention the resort we are going to!!! We are at NH Krystal in Cayo Coco.

Ontario
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Skyservice...curious about their service

They (Skyservice) are very strict now with carry-on. They weigh it and 10 pounds (5 kg) is the limit. I travelled in October with the same amount of carry-on with no problem, nor was it weighed. This time had to check one piece and pay $70.

I did read that luggage regulations were going to be closing monitored and enforced after January 6, 2006, so assume one should be careful with all airlines.

Get answers to your questions about Ciego de Avila Province