We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach in front of Santika Bali

Stockholm
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach in front of Santika Bali

Has anyone been to Santika Bali in december 2008? I would like to know how the beach is looking after the seawall project an if the project outside the hotel at tuban is over.. How is the hotel?? Plz write if you know =)

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,945 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach in front of Santika Bali

i went there in early november to take a look at the work on the beach and take some photos. the footpath was complete along this stretch of hotels but there was still machinery along this area and it was not suitable to use the beach. a couple of locals were setting up goods to sell but the sand was not good beach sand but rather it was a lot of 'piles' of dredged sand. however it may now look great and be ready for use. if i can find out more i will post another reply. i walked through the grounds of the hotel and as usual - very nice, plenty of guests.

Stockholm
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach in front of Santika Bali

Thank you very much for the information!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach in front of Santika Bali

This is the question that I logged on to ask! Thanks, Sandra. Any further comments, anyone?

Stockholm
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach in front of Santika Bali

I contacted a local travelling agent in Kuta (BaliAmazingTour) and asked about the situation. She informed me that the seawall project along Kuta and Tuban was finished and that we now could enjoy the new beach! Great news!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach in front of Santika Bali

Well done Sandra, thanks!

6. Re: Beach in front of Santika Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 11:24