We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tuban restaurants/warungs

perth
5 posts
Save Topic
Tuban restaurants/warungs

Looking for some CHEAP, CLEAN restaurants/warungs in the Tuban area that are teenage friendly. Any ideas? We are staying at the Green Garden Hotel and have breaky included in the tarrif, don't want to have all our meals there though!

Yarrawonga...
Level Contributor
492 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tuban restaurants/warungs

We went to Bali in April and also stayed at Green Garden Hotel next door is an Indonesian restaurant which we went to frequently once we found it. It was the cheapest meal we had on holiday The food is mainly Indonesian but very tasty. I believe it was called Onda Onda for 4 mains and drinks it cost us about $36.00 very cheap. Also up the road on the left is a restaurant called Impala had some lovely meals in here as well as the Green Garden and Febris Hotel have some lovely meals. We just walked along looked at the menus out the front, if we liked what we saw we ate there.

Enjoy your holiday

Mandie_8

ballina
Level Contributor
148 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tuban restaurants/warungs

Was in Tuban 2 weeks ago (boo hoo that i'm not there now!).SA cafe is good. Very reasonably priced. See my review under SA cafe. Heard good things about Pantai from other guests at the resort (Patra) and it seemed good and fairly priced but didn't have Bintang so we didn't try it - we're obviously very shallow !

13. Re: Tuban restaurants/warungs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2011, 04:15