We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at ramada bingtang hotel

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
wedding at ramada bingtang hotel

has anybody got married at this hotel My son and partner want to get married at this hotel and would like feedback

Sydney
Level Contributor
74 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding at ramada bingtang hotel

Hi there

im not sure about this hotel, however I have seen wedding at Bali Garden and it was just gorgeous. Stunning set up, and lovely beach pics. Hotel is situated beachfront and is rather well priced.

the job they did was amazing, and the rose petals on the grass was just simply elegant! Very well organised and bride look ever so happy.

Hope this doesnt throw a spanner in the works...

Good Luck!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
102 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding at ramada bingtang hotel

We stayed at the Ramada in March this year and noticed there was a wedding held on the beach at the rear of the resort one day. The set up looked lovely and the setting itself was beautiful. Not speaking from first hand experince mind you, but it did look very nice.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding at ramada bingtang hotel

We have stayed at Bintang 20 times and have seen lots of weddings over the years there.I suppose at the end of the day it always depends on your budget, but be assured that the view and setting is really lovely, no matter how much you spend.They can setup in the central gardens or beachfront.

4. Re: wedding at ramada bingtang hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:18