We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay ?? Bali Garden Beach resort Or Bali Mandira

Which Tuban hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nowra, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay ?? Bali Garden Beach resort Or Bali Mandira

Leaving for Bali in 3 weeks & still have not made my mind up on accomm....

I have 4 places any replies & advice would be appreciated:

Bali Garden Beach Resort

Bali Mandira

Wina Holiday Villa

Kuta seaview resort

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay ?? Bali Garden Beach resort Or Bali Mandira

I love Legian and the location of the Mandira,however had drinks at Bali Garden in May and i was also very impressed with the resort.

I think the Bali Garden is a lot cheaper than the Mandira and the Bali Garden was the better resort.

Hastings, Australia
Level Contributor
630 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay ?? Bali Garden Beach resort Or Bali Mandira

chickchili... Better the devil you know? It had its negatives but I still really enjoyed my stay and the location. At least I already know the negatives, whereas staying somewhere new I wouldn't know what I was going to get.

My next trip will be elsewhere though :)

the Kimberley, West...
Level Contributor
817 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Where to stay ?? Bali Garden Beach resort Or Bali Mandira

A lot of your negatives were mine as well (plus I had a few more) and the reason why I wouldn't go anywhere near the place ever again and wouldn't recommend the place either. Quite close to the BG is the Santika; a much better hotel with a lot more class and style. If I'm paying that much money and staying down that end of town the Santika is my choice and the BG doesn't even compare :)

14. Re: Where to stay ?? Bali Garden Beach resort Or Bali Mandira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 04:15