We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November weather

Which Tuban hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
November weather

Hi there i am considering travelling to Bali for a couple of days (end Oct to Mid November) can anybody tell me will the weather be ok at this time??? i know it is the start of the rainy season....thanks

1. Re: November weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 August 2012, 12:32
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November weather

We stayed in Candidasa last November for a week and the weather was really good for most of it. We had 3 half hour down pours and that was it. Two of them I was having a massage at the time which worked out pretty good if I do say so myself and one yep we got really really wet :).

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November weather

It's too early to predict but you can find some temperature predictions about Bali for November.

Accuweather: accuweather.com/en/…1849583

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,638 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: November weather

I love November for Bali,it is my favorite month to travel there,hot humid and hardly any rain.

5. Re: November weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 17:17