We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

risata hotel

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
risata hotel

We will be staying at the RIsata hotel in January can anyone give us any tips etc about the hotel, restaurants massage places in the area. Can't wait to go first holiday without kids in16 yrs.

Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: risata hotel

Walk out your hotel & turn right heading towards the beach. There is a good day spa within the Green Garden Beach Resort.

http://www.greenbali.com/main_spa.html

There are plenty smaller beauty salons in the same street as your hotel, but for a few $ more, I prefer the spa at Green Garden.

Envy Bar on the beachfront within the Holiday Inn serves fantastic cocktails & great food.

Pantai on the beachfront a bit further up has good cheap food.

Cheers, Nelly

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: risata hotel

thanks Nelly I have been to the green garden spa we stayed at the green garden hotel a few years ago, and they transported us to the spa well worth the money. will try those restaurants.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: risata hotel

The Ma Joly Restaurant (www.ma-joly.com)

The Theta Spa (www.thetaspa.com)

Both in walking distance and quite good.

The Envy restaurant is nice as well and has good cocktails.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: risata hotel

Thank you !! it is hard to decide which one to go to, i have checked both websites out and they both look very nice

Thanks for the Information..

5. Re: risata hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2016, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Tuban