We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santika Premier Resort

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,675 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Santika Premier Resort

I read on here somewhere that the Santika Premier Resort will be closing this year.

Can anyone confirm this and when is it likely to close also does anyone know if this will affect their Beach Front Suites

Thanks.

perth wa
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Santika Premier Resort

Yes unfortunately the whole complex closes 2nd week of October 2013 for 2 years

perth wa
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Santika Premier Resort

Yes unfortunately the whole complex closes 2nd week of October 2013 for 2 years

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,675 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santika Premier Resort

Wow what a shame and a waste of those lovely new Beach Front Suites.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santika Premier Resort

Does anyone know what they are doing with the site?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
771 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santika Premier Resort

Last I heard suites are staying the remainder being demolished and rebuilt. A real shame just a general upgrade would have been fine

perth wa
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Santika Premier Resort

Yes apparantly the suites and the beach restaraunt are staying open throughout reno's im staying there in Sept

so sad such a lovely hotel :(

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,675 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Santika Premier Resort

One of the Butlers from the suites sent me a message last week that they are closing the Suites,Spa and Sands Restaurant.

A total waste if you ask me.

perth
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Santika Premier Resort

suites aren't new, they have been there at least 20 years that I know of, they are just better maintained than the other rooms.

huge difference in the standard of rooms at this resort, sounds like an awful long time for a revamp tho, so maybe they will demolish and rebuild. its part of a chain thru out Indonesia and they do have one in nusa dua now, so maybe that is worth a look

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
119 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Santika Premier Resort

In indonesia and Bali in particular there's this new trend to build hotel with small tiny rooms with minimalistic plastic furnitures to cut cost and have as many rooms as possible. Other than this santika resorts, all santika hotel chains thoguhout indonesia have small rooms and cheap furnitures. So i'm afraid they will make small minimalistic rooms so they can have as many rooms as possible

10. Re: Santika Premier Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 08:17