We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute Istria- help please

Ballyshannon
Level Contributor
18 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute Istria- help please

Hi, I wonder, could someone advise me, please? I am looking for a last minute holiday home in Istria beween 24 July and 4 August) for a week. We are three people, and want something very close to the sea, quiet, with lots of outddor space, and not in a tourist complex. I have been looking at lots of internet sites, but I cannot find anything available, which is not crazy expensive. Any advice as to internet sites, locations, providers etc? Thank you so much!

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute Istria- help please

This is very short notice and as this is High Season in Croatia most places will be booked. You don't give any indication of what you are looking for Hotel, apartment, room..... I suggest you Google Istria and you will get lots of sites offering varying accomodation but you will have to move quickly.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute Istria- help please

Camps can accommodate great number of people who decided to travel last minute. Bring the tent and don't worry too much. Camping is great in Croatia. No need to think anything upfront or make reservation. Just show up and enjoy.

kent
Level Contributor
70 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute Istria- help please

Not sure if you found anything yet but we used affairtravel and they were so informative and helpful.

Angie

4. Re: Last minute Istria- help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 07:16