I am playing with these possible plan:
THURSDAY October 25th
- Trieste-leave around 10am
- driving to Istria
- town of Momjan visit
- lunch, (optional: visit to Kozlovic winery,)
- after lunch, drive to town of Savudrija (sea view), visiting oldest light-house on Croatian Adriatic coast
- driving to town of Groznjan, short sightseeing, fruit cake and coffee on main square
- arrive at farm house 'Agrotourism Tikel' to check-in dinner there?
FRIDAY- (we want to be sure to add Hun maybe on this day)
- truffle hunt
- town of Buzet sightseeing
- wine & cheese tasting in Buzet
- town of Motovun sightseeing
- return to farm house for a overnight- where should we eat dinner this night??
See things on the way down to move into the Casa Bella apartment www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p337543
Try to see National parks? Brijoni Islands?
Arrive at town of Rovinj sightseeing (sea view) There is a truffles only restaurant at Livade called Zigante that would be fun . Monte or Blu are restaurants where I’d like to try the food. http://www.monte.hr/ http://blu.hr/
- town of Pula sightseeing (sea view) we want to see the arena and the mosaics.
- if not enough time - 'Parenzana' old railway route walking (circa 1.5 hours)
Where should we eat dinner this night??
There is also another good restaurant (on the outskirts) is called Masera and Toklarija in Slovinska Polje?
- town of Porec sightseeing (sea view) find the Euphrasian Basilica which I would like to see its Unesco world famous mosaics dating 4 and 5th century
- Lim fjord visit (sea view)
- if not done and enough time 'Parenzana' old railway route walking (circa 1.5 hours) More info: www.parenzana.net/en/history_of_parenzana
Stay at casa bella
anything to see on the way?
- driving to Trieste to catch flight 12:45 (leaving farm house 8.30 to play safe)