We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

P&V Balcons du soliel or aparments Falaise ????

Liverpool
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
P&V Balcons du soliel or aparments Falaise ????

I am trying to book a holiday in avoriaz for my husband and myself. I am looking at the apartments balcon du soliel, the falaise apartments and also the Meva portes du soliel.

does anybody have any info or tips that could help me decide??

thanks

Newbury, UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: P&V Balcons du soliel or aparments Falaise ????

If there are only two of you, the Falaise apartments are nicer and in a quieter part of the village. The Balcons du Soleil are more central and the Maeva are not so nice.

Falaise has better views over the Morzine valley generally and there is a nice run that starts quite close. There's also a nice bread shop, a good ski shop and a laundromat nearby. The apartments themselves are pretty much standard. P&V are a bit better than Maeva, but it often comes down to what's available.

We've been to Avoriaz four times (going again next week) and I would pick the Falaise area, but there doesn't seem to be anything for larger families there now.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: P&V Balcons du soliel or aparments Falaise ????

Thanks herindoors

I've booked the Falaise apartments.

Hope you have a good holiday too.

Dunstable
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: P&V Balcons du soliel or aparments Falaise ????

How did you get on at the falaise apartments?

4. Re: P&V Balcons du soliel or aparments Falaise ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2009, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Avoriaz