We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving to avoriaz

Which Avoriaz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
alabama
7 posts
Save Topic
driving to avoriaz

anyone know about driving from Champery in Switzerland to Avoriaz during the winter?

Also, any input on the Pierre et Vacance in Avoriaz. Thanks

Wales
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: driving to avoriaz

Did you get a reply? as I'm thinking of driving there myself in March '06 R-T

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
31 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driving to avoriaz

I stayed at Pierre vacances last april. In the Enlinka block at the top of the hill.

I have a review on the site all about it..read it.

We drove there from Geneva airport..the road was clear.

You have to leave your car in big car park sited outside the village. You then walk or get sleigh ride to accomodation.

If you are staying at the bottom of the village this can be quite some journey..the one i stayed at is 5 mins walk on the flat.

the resort is good- loads of bars.resturants and the ski mileage good. I thought it was a good resort.

3. Re: driving to avoriaz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about Avoriaz
Recent Conversations