We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bourg St Maurice to Tignes Val Claret by bus

Which Bourg Saint Maurice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
1 post
Save Topic
bourg St Maurice to Tignes Val Claret by bus

I'd like to find out if there is any regular bus service available to travel from Bourg st Maurice to Tignes in August-September. Ingrid.

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bourg St Maurice to Tignes Val Claret by bus

Hi,

Yes there are regular buses from the train station/bus station in Bourg-Saint-Maurice up the valley to all the resorts of les Arcs , La Rosiere , Ste-Foy , Tignes and Val D'Isere.

The buses are located directly outside the train station ( tourist information centre , round bulding opposite the station ) tickets can be purchased at the station.

All the best

jon

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: bourg St Maurice to Tignes Val Claret by bus

Hi Again,

If you click on the link below it will take you to the Autocars-Martin transfer site, i have put a saturday to saturday return date in going on the 14 August as an example of the times and prices for a return ticket for you to see...

autocars-martin.com/fr/…

Hope this helps, tickets can be purchased online also.

Many Regards

jon.

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bourg St Maurice to Tignes Val Claret by bus

I am looking to book a bus transfer from Bourg to Tignes and have looked on the website above. The journey to Tignes is one hour but the journey back is 2 hours 30 minutes, so I have to leave Tignes at 9:15 to get a train at 12:15 - does anyone know if this is true? seems a bit strange

4. Re: bourg St Maurice to Tignes Val Claret by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 07:41