We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Tignes taxi prices

Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Tignes taxi prices

Hi guys.

I'm travelling out to Tignes in decemember and have sorted train tickets from Lyon to Bourg-Saint-Maurice. Does anyone now roughly how muhc a taxi would cost on this journey?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Tignes taxi prices

Probably a lot more than a train ticket.

It's about 210 Kms and take at least 2 hrs 30 mins by car.

You can find taxi prices for France at - www.taxis-de-france.com

Click on 'Tarifs Taxis' to find how much they charge per kilometre depending on time of day or night, standard charges and extras for such items as luggage, parcels, animals(?) and fourth passenger.

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,306 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Tignes taxi prices

Bourg Saint-Maurice to Tignes is 30 km.

There are buses and ticket costs €10

autocars-martin.com/fr/PDF/InfosPratiques/Ho…

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Tignes taxi prices

Hi,

What date are you arriving in Bourg-St-Maurice , I am landing at Geneva on the 9.20am from Luton on the 2nd December and will be having a long weekend in BsM, if you are there between the 2nd ( from around 1pm ) and the 6th ( I go back to Geneva on the 7th ) I could drive you up to Tignes.

Jon.

4. Re: Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Tignes taxi prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 05:21