We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car park Frankfurt Hahn

Maastricht, The...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Car park Frankfurt Hahn

Hi

Could someone recommend me a cheap car park in the surroundings of the airport?

9 years ago, I left my car near a supermarket in Buchenbeuren and took a local bus to the airport. I dont believe its permitted anymore.....

Kind regards

4 replies to this topic
Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
40,327 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car park Frankfurt Hahn

Compared to others Hahn Airport is actually still cheap on parking.

www.flughafen-hahn.de/default.aspx…

And a few even cheaper alternatives close by

https:/…location_hhn

http://www.parkhafen-hahn.de/

As you know the villages around Hahn Airport are all small. Thus they have of course problems if their limited parking space is blocked by airport passengers blocking this space for long term.

Hanau, Germany
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car park Frankfurt Hahn

I use the Bohr parking close to the service station, depending on flight time you also could book a hotel that allows free parking for a week or two if you stay there. We often stay with 'Zur Morschbach' when we have early flights, shuttle is quick and they have a restaurant.

Maastricht, The...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car park Frankfurt Hahn

Bohr station, is that near Burger King? Didnt knew you could park your over there....

Hanau, Germany
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car park Frankfurt Hahn

I'm not sure about Burger King, it's at the turn off towards the airport from the 2 lane high way, big rest stop, the parking is behind it, fairly big, shuttle is included in the parking fee.

Reply to: Car park Frankfurt Hahn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted