We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport to Frankfurt am Main

ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
45 reviews
Transport to Frankfurt am Main

Wonder if anybody has tried this recently either by Taxi, coach etc. maybe even car hire.

If I choose this flight option I would be arriving at Hahn supper time with only couples of hour to reach event in the city. Am wondering if the timeline and costs would be too prohibitive.

Many thanks

6 replies to this topic
Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,086 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Transport to Frankfurt am Main

It is the Bohr Bus just outside the terminal, no need for taxi or coach as they take the same route. It is a nice, luxury bus. You will see the ticket booth outside and they will tell you when the next bus leaves(usually evry hour or 90 min)

The ride takes about 90 minutes, but it is going thru a nice scenery. Easy to take, no worries there. In case you just missed one and have to wait for an hour, the is Mc Donalds//Mc Cafe, Snack shops, bars. I take it every time I fly to Morocco and I am doing good, it is not a big deal. There are only 2 Stops, first at the Airport in Frankfurt proper, second by the railwaystation in the middle of the city

Boppard, Germany
Destination Expert
for Boppard
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Transport to Frankfurt am Main

Bus schedules: https:/…hahn-frankfurt

As you have already noticed, Hahn airport is nowhere near Frankfurt, so a taxi would be around 200 €.

ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Transport to Frankfurt am Main

Thanks for that, 90 mins is a good travel time once I catch it quickly

ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Transport to Frankfurt am Main

Have been quoted over €300 so coach better option

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,086 posts
60 reviews
5. Re: Transport to Frankfurt am Main

The bus takes the same route, no point to get a driver. The time saved will be minimal, maybe 10 minutes and the busses are fine

ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
45 reviews
6. Re: Transport to Frankfurt am Main

Thanks

Reply to: Transport to Frankfurt am Main
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted