We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in may and june

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather in may and june

looking to book a holiday for next year for either may or june and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there was a big difference in weather for these months. May obviously is bit cheaper but don't wanna go then if its gonna be horrid weather.

x

Benalmadena Pueblo
Level Contributor
747 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in may and june

Usually, there is not much difference between May and mid June, then it starts to warm up quicker. Normally little rain, look for mid 20'sC at lunchtime, cooler in the evening of course.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,492 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in may and june

If you can offer me 100-1 on seven consecutive sunny days then please do so.

If wall-to-wall sunshine is so essential then book somewhere with guaranteed sunshine, i.e tropical. Or, risk the chance of the odd sharp shower in May.

Otherwise, why not come to the Costa del Sol? 300 days of sun a year, and only a short flight!

Sorry if this sounds ar$ey but most times in May people from Northern Europe whinge that it's too hot for them here!

Yer pays yer money, yer takes yer choice!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,052 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in may and june

NoSoyGuiri. You are so right have to leave costa del sol by end of may as becomes too hot, was 28/30 this may, have already booked flights to leave spain on the 26 may 2009. had to request a fan in my room in madrid in February as the temperature had risen to 18 degrees and no air conn!!!!!!!!. Only return mid september when hopefully temperature reduced to mid 20's. Can remember it snowing one easter in palma majorca, but Bellasmum 190908 never in the costa del sol in May, you may ahve rain early in the month, but you should get virtually 90 days rainfree from mid may, temperatures should rise from mid 20's to late 30's

4. Re: weather in may and june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena