We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Hi we are both in our sixties and want to spend 6 weeks in Benalmadena from December, can anyone tell me if they know of an apartment 1 or 2 bedroom for rental private or otherwise. Must be well equipted kitchen stove etc. Must not be too far out of resort as we like a lot of entertainment, but saying that peace and quiet after 12 midnight. Thanks again.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Have sent you a Trip Advisor Personal Message.

england
Level Contributor
146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Have also sent you a private message. The first one I sent I don't think got through - apologies if you end up with two!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

If you have a look at

www.rentals-in-spain.com

they have quite a few longer lets as well as holiday lets. Usually open to some negotiation as well, especially in the current financial situation!

It's the best use of the winter fuel allowance if you ask me!

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

It may be worth looking at some of the larger advertising sites like Owners Direct, Holiday Rentals and Holiday Lettings. If you are thinking of renting this winter, be aware that most of the good properties in central locations have already been snapped up, often a year in advance. I would also be very careful of locations. Many adverts state that the property is in Benalmadena but could be a good 30-40 minutes walk from the centre and even if on a bus route, some buses run quite infrequently. I suggest you look around the area between Paloma Park and Palm Tree Avenue. Although much quieter than the Gaminol iy is still easy to walk to anywhere.

Hope this helps.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,910 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

This month I stayed in a two-bedroomed flat (No. 50) in Imperial Puerto 3, near Benalmadena Marina, and was delighted with my lot.

Crucially (for me) it got sun all afternoon on the balcony, and was well equipped throughout (washing machine, microwave, English-channel TV, etc). I will certainly go back.

Lots of entertainment on the doorstep, but in our apartment at least, peace and quiet ruled in the wee small hours.

I booked the accommodation via the web link below, and was delighted with the service provided.

Hope this helps. Tony.

www.williamspropertyspain.com/imperial.htm

Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Thanks very much for your helpful reply , I have e mailed the link you gave me and am awaiting reply. Again many thanks to you from one scot to another I live in Wales now but born in Perth and dad was Glasgow born and bred. Best wishes dot.

england
Level Contributor
146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Did you get my pm?

Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Sorry Pamjo but I have ben busy and I was going to answer you as soon as I could. We are coming to Benalmadena in two weeks time but we have other places to see as we feel that your prices are a bit high for uf as I do all my own cleaning etc. Thankyou once again

Benalmadena
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

Have you considered staying in a hotel but on a self catering basis?

Sunset beach Club rooms are 1 bedroom apartments and then you have all amenities of a hotel but privacy of your on space too.

My family love this resort!

10. Re: Self catering apartments private or otherwise.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2009, 17:59
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations