We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking at sunset beach club

kirkham
Level Contributor
274 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
parking at sunset beach club

Can anyone tell me is there lots of places to park outside the sunset beach club, i do not want to pay 17euros to go in the underground parking spaces.

If the parking is good and free we thought of hiring a car, not sure to hire a car at the airport or to travel by train and just use buses while there.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: parking at sunset beach club

When are you over here on holiday? In the summer parking ANYWHERE can be a nightmare!!

If you intend just staying locally, i.e. between Malaga and Fuengirola/Marbella etc, then a car is probably unnecessary as the public transport here is not only very cheap it is also very good.

CB

Mentioned in this post
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
Fuengirola
Fuengirola
Costa del Sol, Spain
Marbella
Marbella
Costa del Sol, Spain
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
146 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking at sunset beach club

with the exception of july and august it is quite easy to park at the sunset on the beach side - even outwith thise months it can get very busy on sundays

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,310 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking at sunset beach club

Sunset Beach is opposite a drive in McDonalds and supermarket with parking spaces which never seems to be full, so you could always pop your car in there if you need to.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: parking at sunset beach club

Hi Al,

I was going to recommend those, but a friend of mine told me that the policia are hotting up over there (got nothing better to do i suspect) and possibly at the request of the establishment are starting to ticket people who are not patrons.

Getting more like the UK every day lol

CB

kirkham
Level Contributor
274 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parking at sunset beach club

Thanks for your replies i am staying at Sunset beach club the first week in June so will that be ok for parking?

Is there restricted parking or are you ok to park all day?

Mentioned in this post
Sunset Beach Club
Sunset Beach Club
3,110 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
Benamocarra
Level Contributor
364 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: parking at sunset beach club

At the beginning of June you should be able to get parked near the hotel. It is free parking all day and night. The only day that sometimes there is a problem is Sunday's during the day as a lot of Spaniards come down to the beach.

7. Re: parking at sunset beach club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 12:24
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena