We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which 3 star hotel to book

wales
Level Contributor
609 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Which 3 star hotel to book

My wife and I are coming to Benalmadena for a week arriving on Friday 8th October 2009. There are so many 3 STAR hotels to choose from we would welcome some unbiased suggestions. We would like to be near the sea front, have good food, nice twin room and have good entertainment in the evening. We are thinking of the Best Benalmadena so far. We have a hire car by the way. We are open to suggestions for other C.D.S. resorts as well. Any advice would be welcome, even where not to go. Many thanks, Jdris(Wales)

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which 3 star hotel to book

That's a really nice hotel.

It would be a long walk from there to say the marina but, if you have the use of a car then that's not a worry.

There is a very good bus service too, there's a stop right out side that hotel and its cheep! Better than looking for a car park!

Hope you have a great time where ever you choose to stay.

wales
Level Contributor
609 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which 3 star hotel to book

Thank you for that confirmation. It sounds the type of hotel I am looking for. I shall wait a few more days beofe booking it. Kind regards, Idris

3. Re: Which 3 star hotel to book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena