We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
weather

visiting benalmadena feb 21st to 28th what weather can we expect ? long range forecast in uk shows RAIN for the week any hope for better

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Hi Bazza

If that is what the forecast says then they are the ones that know best (apparantly)!!

It hasn't really stopped raining since 16th December.

For further info, check the WEATHER sticky at the top of the forum.

CB

england
Level Contributor
120 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

hi just got back and went for 3 nights check the weather b4 u go as i did and not good at moment speaking 2 people the weather is bad at the moment and is still raining hope u hav a gud trip and the sun comes out.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Now where's that post gone with a list of things to do when it wet?

Edited: 19 February 2010, 15:21
kent
Level Contributor
270 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

got back on the 18th after a week of torrential rain and wind.i have never seen rain like it.i shall never visit spain in feb again it was terrible

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

been there done that,rain is rain wherever you are and its bl**dy miserable.We froze last year and the wind was howling.Mind you had it not been half term last week and the price right I would have got wet again.

the biggest downside for me though was all the bars had the canvas down and the heaters on and being a reformed ex smoker the blue fug in a lot of bars was offputting for me

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

Can't believe how lucky I was. I went over on Thursday 5th February for 5 days and the only rain I saw was on the following Monday morning.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

You lucky begger Mike lol..

The start of Jan last year, we had real ice cold winds in Benal, thought i was back in Uk ! and the start to this year has been so wet, so maybe the start of next year will be so hot!!!!

So nice to see temps are high today :- )

8. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 05:18