We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Do Advice

Blackpool
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Stag Do Advice

Hi all, there's 15 of us (all around 30 years old) coming on Fri 24th June for my stag do. I've been doing quite a bit of research into places to etc so I know 24 hour square and the Marina are the places to go out in the evening but what about during the day? I've never been to Benalmadena before but I have been to Fuengirola a few times and have usually had a few beers in the afternoon watching the football in London bar etc. Would Fuengirola be a better place to go out during the day or will there be places in Benny (dont want to spend all weekend in the same place)? Also, where would be the best / nicest beach to have a kick around and check out some women - I've heard Benny beach is that great?

I'm leaning against doing an activity because it will be hot and people will be drunk / hungover. I was therefore thinking of spending an extra few quid on a really good steak on the Friday evening. Happy to pay up to €30 for a top quality piece of fillet and a few Riojas- any recommendations?

My plan for Saturday was more of the same. Beach in the afternoon and back on it in the evening. I've seen some recommendations for 24 hour sq i.e. Molly Malone's etc - will we get bored of 2 nights in a row in the same places? What is the Marina like? Will we have any problems getting 15 of us in anywhere? I've heard 24 hour square can be full of 18 year olds - is that true?

Finally, what about Strip clubs - any recommendations?

Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Mentioned in this post
Fuengirola
Fuengirola
Costa del Sol, Spain
huddersfield
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Stag Do Advice

by the way i think there will be around 40 of us

Dingle, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Stag Do Advice

Hi all - heading in April of this year. Where is a good place for a group of 15 - 20 lads to stay? Would you recommend Benna or Puerto Banus for the stag?

London, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Stag Do Advice

Good thread. I know now to go to Plaza Solymar/24 hour Square....

Dingle, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Stag Do Advice

Evening

Can anyone offer some advice re where to sta in Benna?

Thank you

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Stag Do Advice

A hotel would be best...;-)

Sparky.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,886 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Stag Do Advice

Hotels Bali & Sirocco , Apts Doramar and Alay are all close to 24hr Sq and the Marina. You may need to break your party up into smaller groups to be accepted.

London, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Stag Do Advice

I was thinking of Hotel Bali myself. They are part of the Medplaya chain.

medplaya.com/hotels/hotel-bali-benalmadena.h…

Edited: 15 January 2013, 14:09
Dingle, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Stag Do Advice

Thanks a lot lads

Lichfield
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Stag Do Advice

My bro is looking at booking my stag to benalmadena, but looking at Sat to Mon rather than Fri to Sun cos of cheaper flights. Just wondered whether the Sunday nights are lively out there - it's first weekend in July so I imagine it would be?!

Cheers

Jon

30. Re: Stag Do Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations