We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Villasol

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Villasol

Can anyone tell me if there is direct access onto the promenade from the hotel and if so are there a lot of steps?

Thanks news

cumbria
Level Contributor
550 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Villasol

Yes there is direct access to the passeo, and yes, there are a lot of steps.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,472 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Villasol

Its not direct private access from the hotel. But the public access is only 20mts from reception. But as stated loads of steps. There is a subway access further along with wheelchair ramps if thats why your asking. The ramp is very steep tho.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Villasol

Thanks for the info, I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel with fairly easy access to the prom as my husband does not find it easy going up and down stairs. We would also like easy access to bars, eateries and transport. Ifa nyone could suggest I would be grateful. (Is the Palia de roca a contender)

Thanks

cumbria
Level Contributor
550 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Villasol

Las Arenas may be better. its on the bus route, its quite flat, and its just across the road from the paseo.

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
30 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Villasol

Hotel Sirroco if your husband is in a wheelchair ask for the key to the garage and go down in the lift if you need directions to get to the beach from there just let me know and I will work it out for you if you need to hire mobility equipment email me and I will give you some numbers

Edited: 14 January 2012, 10:32
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Villasol

Palia La Roca is up a slight hill from the main road and not on the promenade side . My opinion is, forget it!

Las Arenas is on the main road , on the bus route and on the flat for people with any mobility problems . Cross the road and down the slope onto the paseo .

7. Re: Hotel Villasol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2013, 10:32
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena