We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suitable?

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
suitable?

is benalmadena suitable 4 4 oaps in early november

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suitable?

well its suitable for me and my trouble and strife in October and we are are OAP,s then,just.It will hopefully be warmer than November but it is generally a year round resort and I love it .It depends what you are looking for of course but I imagine the majority of the trippers there will be of a similar age to yourselves.If you post where you are thinking of staying in the resort there will be many who can suggest wheres best to head for

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suitable?

Depending on how fit they are and where you choose to stay Benalmadena can be hilly .

But then you might be talking weatherwise ? In that case no one can predict .

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,811 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suitable?

Well into the oap bracket, depends on your holiday requirements. More british based then other areas on the coast.

As mentioned away from the front very hilly, but plenty of good flat areas.

Excellant transport links to other areas.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suitable?

thanks for your replies but i was asking for my mam lol.she and her friends have booked to go i think to the hotel bali with thomsons

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,924 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: suitable?

The Bali is on Av Telefonica which is about 1 in 4 incline. Not a problem if they take it steady (cant see em running up it).

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: suitable?

There are much easier alternative routes. Calle San Fermin being an obvious one.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel San Fermin
Hotel San Fermin
878 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: suitable?

I have been told that but when I tried it I was not convinced but I was staying at the SAn Fermin apartments.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel San Fermin
Hotel San Fermin
878 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
8. Re: suitable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 11:19