We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

Has anyone stayed in these ?

Which side of the hotel are they on ?

Thanks in anticipation of further info .

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,292 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

Not sure they are "different" rooms Casmana, I think they are twin rooms for "single" use. The description on LA website remains the same for both sgl and twin, pricing differs tho.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

Yes I saw that Mantalk , but I've been advised that the single rooms are the only ones with a shower only in the bathroom. [which is what the traveller needs as cannot use a bath]

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,292 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

I think I would email direct to LA, then take the reply with you.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

Er... this is why I m asking in here Mantalk , waiting for a reply to an email from Las Arenas/ Symbol hotels is like waiting for paint to dry , day after day in fact, as some others have noticed !!!

One such e mail was responded to 10 days after it was sent., long after the person wanted accomodation .

Edited: 13 April 2012, 18:03
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,292 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

Sorry, my mind reading skills arent working today. There ought to be a way of contacting them verbally............ Cant think of one though.

North West England...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

I wonder if anyone has the phone number of Las Arenas ?

7. Re: Single Rooms@ Las Arenas hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:42
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena