We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grandson 9

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grandson 9

This will be the first time we have taken somebody as young as 9 to Benalmadena. During the day isn't a problem but in the evening is there much to entertain a 9 year old. we're staying in Jupiter apartments.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,988 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grandson 9

All the bars welcome kids generally. Some have pool tables etc and there are sure to be other kids there too. The minigolf place is flodlit and open until midnight too.

Some of the karaoke places let kids sing (sadly LOL) www.tivoli.es is a theme park for kids open late in season, and weekends in low season.

I am sure you will find other things to do.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Grandson 9

Where abouts is the Mini Golf place please?

Mistie

Tyrone, N.Ireland
Level Contributor
447 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grandson 9

That I know of, there's one at Sea Life, one on the north side of Av. Antonio Machado (the main coast road) to the east of the windmill roundabout, and one on the Paseo in Torremolinos. I'm sure there are others.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,988 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grandson 9

From Jupiter/Minerva turn right downhill pass Decs Irish Bar, keep going down 200m or so, there is a left hand steep downhill street, go down here there is a wide footpath leading to the main road, this passes alongside the Mini Golf course. Entrance is on the main road end just below the Aleysa Playa hotel/Port O Call Carvery.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Grandson 9

Thank you, thats a massive help. Soons like a good plan to pass a bit of time with him

Mistie

wales
Level Contributor
192 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Grandson 9

I have a 9 yr old and a 15 year old and this will be the 4th visit.. My 2 love it there..

Plenty to do==

park up the road from jupiter, crazy golf near palia la roca hotel, stroll to marina (take some bread with you to feed the fish they are huge), paloma park is near jupiter parks animals and stop for a drink there, tivoli world up hill or jump on local bus at stop right by juptier, train to fuengirola or torromilnos or malaga rally cheap, Bali hotel fantastic childrens entertainment nightly and computers and arcade there very welcoming staff, bonanza square restaurants woth pool tables, benalmadena pueblo on local bus for a nice walk and look at views, Torromilinos aqua park, arroyo for a meal and local parks.

He ll have a ball .

7. Re: Grandson 9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena