We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sherborne, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

I've booked flights for a long weekend for 21st March next year, We normally rent an apartment but as it's only for a few nights we fancy a hotel for a change. I've looked at the above hotels but can't decide which one. I fancy going full board as it'll be easier for a few days. I don't mind splashing out a little bit more either for a nice room. My husband fancies the Bali but not all inclusive. I'm worried it might be a bit of a bun fight!

We're in our early 50's so not night clubbers! We've stayed at the Sirocco before and we also like Bonaza Square. We like the Marina but a bit expensive for evening out. I know you can look at the reviews but it's so hard to decide.

PS, I'm aware of Cardiac Hill and have managed it Ok before.

Lynne

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

I would go for the Triton.

I'm doing the opposite for November, just the 3 nights and opted for the Sahara Sunset apartments and will be eating out. Originally I wanted the revamped Riviera, but it looks expensive now and they don't seem to want customers for 3 nights or less!

I nearly booked the Puerto Marina h/b as decent rates there. Whether they can live up to RUI standards, I don't know (Mac Hotels now).

dundee
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

We've been to The Bali - and it is fine - might be a bit different in the height of summer with families but at the time you are going it's over 45's mainly and not a "bun fight". It is also well placed for the options on offer both during the day and in the evening. Both the other hotels are lovely also. We were in Benalmadena in March and found it quiet in the evenings (compared to previous years) - the option of a little bit of "life" in a hotel especially for a long weekend might be a good thing. There are a few nice bars nearby.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

<<I nearly booked the Puerto Marina h/b as decent rates there. Whether they can live up to RUI standards, I don't know (Mac Hotels now).>> Recent reports are that it is excellent in every respect, so worth a consideration for sure.... Looking forward to casting my eye over it :)

CB

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

Nice to hear cb, maybe next time then?

EasyJet flights for next May / June are reported to be released next month, so definitely a consideration.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

Definitely, especially as it's such a great time to go :) I'll be sensing your finger hovering over the buy button ;-)

CB

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

After the shananigans in Albufeira of late, the CDS maybe get an increase in tourists next year. lol

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k66…

manchester england
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

stayed in all three, triton all day long, much better than bali & villasol

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,472 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

Triton was good when we stayed 2 or 3 years ago, food was excellent. It`ll be a long time before we choose the Bali again. Food was poor, and the hotel full of kids. Never been in Villasol.

9. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 19:36
manchester england
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali, Villasol or Triton Hotel?

I second that mt, villasol worst of the three in my opinion, stayed at the triton in april, loved it

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena