We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter 2014

Hurlford, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Winter 2014

My wife and myself are going to The Benalmadena Palace 4/1/2014 for 2 weeks,we are in our mid 50s and like pubs with enteretainment.Can anyone tell us if there will be any pubs as such that would cater for us.Jim @ Mary Stewart

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,451 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter 2014

Coco`s is closeby with Karaoke.

Busbys is about 700m along the main road towards the marina, just before Hotel Riviera with live acts every night.

Bonanza Bar and Elefante both have acts most night, although they did close over winter under the old owners so check back nearer the time.

Manhattan Showbar on Ave Gamonal should be open. There is a local magazine called Buzz published around the 3rd or 4th of the month, there will be a link to it on here in the next few days. Also pick up one of the free newspapers in resort too.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter 2014

Family have just spent two weeks at The Palace, had a great time. They are flying shortly :-((( There was entertainment and karaoke most evenings ;-)

The hotel is very nice, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Edited: 30 September 2013, 17:38
Glasgow
Level Contributor
291 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter 2014

I'm just back and both Bonanza Bar and Manhattan Showbar were open and reasonably busy. The Jackson act at Bonanza and Rock of Ages (Just James) at Manhattan were good.

On related note, was coincidentally sitting next to Rob Stevens on the plane. Look forward to seeing his Meat Loaf act next time.

Cheers, Brian

4. Re: Winter 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena