We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Flights 2014

Hi juxt wondering if anyone knows when easyjet open their summer 14 flights?

Stannington, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights 2014

They are already out up to middle of June (from Newcastle anyway) so the rest should be any day now - if you sign up to their website they should e-mail you as soon as they are out.

Annie x

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights 2014

Thanks will keep an eye.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights 2014

They've advised July and August will be released mid October,

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights 2014

Easyjet summer flights from mid June on are being released this week.

Keep an eye out and book quickly as popular dates go up fast!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights 2014

Dont worry will keep checking.

Thanks a million.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights 2014

Out this morning.

Stannington, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights 2014

EasyJet summer flights from Newcastle are out today. I went online to book – no problem – but when I rang them, I have to do it by phone as we have a credit note, EasyJet say there’s nothing showing up on their system after June 15th (!). After lengthy discussions with Atish (Atish-who, I here you saying lol) a lovely gentleman, he asked me time and time again if I was on their website or on a third party website because it would make a difference to the booking, I told him it was their website and I’d done it hundreds of times before. He even talked me step by step going through it all from the beginning – well I AM blonde I suppose. Anyway, I had to print my screen, scan it into my pc and then e-mail it to him. I am currently waiting to hear from him as he’s going to have a word with his supervisor and promises me I can have it for the price on my screen (£261.96 for two returns in June/July – good price I thought). Anyway, I e-mailed the damn thing and now I’ve received a reply saying “do not reply to this message – your query will be dealt with within 14 working days - AAAGGGHHHH!!!!! At least I have a case reference because you can bet your boots if he doesn’t ring and I have to ring back I’ll get someone totally different. I'll keep you posted.

Annie x

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights 2014

Thanks Annie

These flight schedules baffle me, I checked at 7am and nothing then, as an after thought I checked again at 10am and they were opened so I managedcto get booked for nexy july (happy days) but I wonder what time they are actually released! I hope you get sorted with your flights. Thanks for all your help.

Stannington, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights 2014

Cheers Madonna15 - all sorted .....

Atish (who) has just been on the phone and confirmed our flights are booked at the price promised £261.96, this includes luggage and he’s given us legroom seats as a goodwill gesture (£13.99 each) – can’t be bad – thanks Atish and well done EasyJet. This means our June/July 3 week holiday is all bought and paid for – still got 3 months at Christmas in Arroyo to get through first lol.

So now I can get on painting the front door – the chicken curry is in the slow cooker for this evening, I’ve made a huge one so I can freeze half of it – the place smells like a Balti house.

Hope everyone is well – anyone else going to be there over Xmas and New Year? We are staying in Hercules block.

Annie x

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,907 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flights 2014

we are there 21st to the 30th.

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations