We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10€ discount from Helle Hollis

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,925 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
10€ discount from Helle Hollis

https://s5.newzapp.co.uk/t/gtp_pg.aspx… can be used on top of any other discounts. Feel free to use H4589 or H6486 discount codes too. Voucher valid until Dec 2014.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

I got the voucher sent to me too this year. We used the one you posted about last year when we hired in September this year and it was a very welcome reduction in our hire charge.

Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

Still find helle hollis too expensive though they could not match record which i got for my son nearly €85 dearer ,i know its not a lot but every little helps

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,925 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

I agree Bradfordal, i use them if i need Full/Full, no Queues, good cars and a excellent service. But yes, if cost is the main driver their are others cheaper. I often use www.doyouspain.com and Record are often the supplier.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,925 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

Just remembered about this voucher, valid throughout 2014. Thought I`d bump it up.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

Good idea MT.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,925 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

Cant pretend i meant to bump it CJ, nearly forgot and i need it for my hire tomorrow.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

Still, at least its out there and you found it in time LOL! Have a good trip.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,925 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

Just had another successful hire with HH. I paid for fuel on arrival but forgot to use my voucher in the link above. I brought it to the staff members attention but she had already put the transaction through. However she said i will credit you with the 10€ when we refund the fuel (on returning full) we will refund the 10€ too.

Glad to sat this is exactly what they did, without me prompting. Excellent service. I must say whilst the car was very new, with 4000km on the clock it felt very underpowered. It was a petrol Corsa. Certainly wouldnt want to buy one. Not sure of engine size but the HH website states 75 horsepower, think 1.4ltr. Another family returning an Astra felt theirs was underpowered too. Staff said because they were petrol not diesel engined. Why buy them then????

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

They did that with us last year MT! The girls at the desk had forgotten to put it through (I'd given it to her) when we picked the car up and so she made a note on the contract and it was refunded on return. Great customer service which means we will use them again next year too.

10. Re: 10€ discount from Helle Hollis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations