We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort transfer

Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Resort transfer

Hi everyone I'm looking at booking a private mini coach transfer to puerto marina for 18 of us travelling on 22 April most prices are around 300 pound return but holiday-transfer.co.uk is half the price at 166€ return. Has any body used this firm? Thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,423 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort transfer

Certainly wouldnt take the 300 pound options. 5 taxis off the rank wouldnt cost you that much. A Taxi would take 4 each and cost around the 20€ mark.

Sorry not heard of the transfer company, we occasionally use www.malagaminibus.com for guests at our apartment and can recommend them.

wales
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort transfer

suntransfers ? i use them they are reasonable.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,319 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort transfer

Why dont you buy four, zone three train cards (covers 40 journeys), total cost 55.20 euros for train airport to Arroyo (runs every 20 minutes) and get 5 taxis from Arroyo station to marina. Would suggest total cost for 5 taxis less then 50 euros. There is two taxi ranks at the marina for the return. Total overall cost about 150 euros.

You may be lucky at Arroyo and get people carriers, there are always plenty of taxis at Arroyo.

From the airport to the Marina about 25 euros a taxi, rank marshalls will give you the price, this will be about 250 euros total.

Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort transfer

Thanks for the advice guys I've gone with man talk and booked malaga minibus at £150 return which I think is excellent value for money!!

Leicester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort transfer

I am looking to book an airport transfer with Malaga minibus and wondered what your experience was like when you used them in April?

6. Re: Resort transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena