We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,913 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Have always managed to miss details of the Benalmadena Tapas Ruta in previous years, possibly as it ran at the same time as the Torremolionos tapas Ruta (May each year). As the Torremolinos Ruta switched to March, starts tomorrow, can concentrate on this years Benalmadena Ruta.

Last year Mantalk put up details retrospectively about the Benalmadena Ruta last May, do we have details for this year yet?

Assume the Publeo Ruta in October as usual, any other Ruta dates known, Fuengirola etc.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,622 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

The Tapas Erotica in Fuengirola is worth looking out for Ian too. Last years was first 10 days of Nov. Over 100 bars took place.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,913 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Unfortunately we return to u.k. end of October, can you keep a look out for Benalmadena dates, is one of the Ruta's we have failed to do over the years, were in the area most of May.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

I will be looking forward to this too Ian as I'll be over in May so our paths may cross :)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,913 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Lets hope we have a Ruta ongoing MKB, Benalmadena T A members keeping talking about their Ruta, which we seem to have missed the last two years as it held in May at the same time as the Torremolinos Ruta.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,622 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Whilst in Er Tapeo recently many of their prizes showed dates of around the 5th to 8th of may as prize giving day so I would think it would be first to 2nd week of may.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,913 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Were back on the 6th may, always in El tapeo cant understand why I have never noticed. Is where my other leaves me whilst she tours the market.

let me know please if you hear dates as we usually come to Arroyo two or three lunch times in the week.

Assume most of the Ruta in Arroyo anyone have a list for last year.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,622 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

We sat at the bar last visit Ian, there were a few plaques on the wall behind the bar and a couple of photos around.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,221 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Arroyo has its Ruta in May, around the same time as Torremolinos. Ben Pueblo has its Ruta de la Tapas de la Abuela in October. Ben Costa doesn't have one.

Participants in the 2012 Arroyo Ruta here:

…blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/feria-de-la-tapa-de-…

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

Thanks for that info NSG - I'm going to come back full if I do both of them in May :)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,913 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Benalmadena Tapas Ruta 2014.

We missed in 2012 clashed with Torremolinos Ruta 18th to 27th May 2012, any info on last year. Thanks for that info NSG.